Saturday, November 19, 2011

19/11/2011

Where is skinnyville?
Skinnyville is the land where many of us want to get to. Its the land of being a weight which is determined as success and happiness to you. It isn't of course all about being skinny in the end. Its about finding the right balance between happiness and health.

How far along am i till i get to the land of skinnyville?
Well lets just say its around 6 Kgs away! The actual goal is really to lose flabby fat and substitute with some awesome yummy muscles which will end up burning more calories!

Skinnyville you might be far away but i can still see you!

Today's Meals


Breakfast : I had a cup of mint green tea (without sugar) and a boiled egg sandwich with greens on whole wheat bread

Lunch: I didnt have enough time to make myself a proper lunch or snack so i ended up having a hand full of almonds and an apple =/ how interesting!.. though i had people in college giving me funny looks when they saw me taking out a bag of almonds.

Snack (at around 5 p.m) : skimmed yogurt which fresh cut strawberries and mango.

Dinner : honestly i know its not a good idea but im really not hungry! so i'll end up having a cup of whey before and after my workout in a bit!

Overall


Today is actually day 7 of my diet (yaaay!) and i really do feel great!. I started seeing the effects of eating healthy and drinking a lot of water physically. Through I'm planning a little cheat snack soon since i'll be baking up some chocolate raspberry cupcakes this week =$. I had a few of those moments of standing in front of the fridge being tempted to grab a snickers bar in the past week. I'm proud that i managed to go to BnF yesterday and ended up ordering a grilled chicken salad with no dressing ;).. hell yeah!




                                                                            #forever fat

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog's idea, welcome to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaayyyyy i havve a commmennnt! hahahahaha.. thankk yooou! it kinda helps me keep track of things too!

    lets go jog to the fridge togethet =$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, haha! I am currently trying to change my eating habits, its not easy..

    ReplyDelete