Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Today i CHEATED!

yes yes i did? and guess what? i LOVED IT! mwahhahhahaaa.. totally worth it!!! .. i think i needed a good proper meal.. i deserve it right? i mean i do workout 6 days a week, drink up plenty of what, have my fruits and veggies,take my fish oil pill and umm yeah!

 So one yummy meal wont cancel out all that hard work..(giving myself excuses) #foreverfat..

This is what i cheated with

                                           That was some gooooddd grass fed Australian steak! The Steak Company in bareeq shatti and yes.. i finished it =) except the mash potato i was too full and i dont think i even managed to have half of it..


And why stop there right? ended the night with some yummy pistachio gelato from gelato <3 okay i am proud of myself that it'll still half was full but thinking about the pista flavor now.. i think i'll finish it off



All in all the good news is i feel like im starting to feel skinnier! the scale did say i dropped another kg but i think i'll focus more on how i look and since my main goal is to tone up. I really dont feel guilty eating this today.. I feel great!!!!..


Skinnyville your still on my mission ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment