Sunday, November 20, 2011

I LOVE SUNDAES!!!...oppps i ment Sunday's =) #foreverfat

Last night I basically screwed my body over with a messed up sleeping pattern. After my workout which consisted of 20 on the elliptical machine, 20 minutes on the on the treadmill and ended it with a weight lifting(strength) training session for around 25 minutes I think!. Showered afterwards and decided to get to bed by 11 so i can be up by 2.30 a.m to finish up an assignment. At around 6ish a.m i was finally done! why do i love Sunday's? because i don't need to be at college till around 10 (only time of the week) so i took a little nap till 8 a.m.
        Today's meal plan isn't as depressing as yesterdays since I had some time to prepare it!
Breakfast : 2 boiled eggs and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.. (i squeeze it so yes its totally fresh =))

Lunch: Grilled chicken breast sandwich on some greens on whole wheat bread. Get this I had some watermelon too! I should give it a fancy name so it sounds more interesting. How about Lemon tyme apple wood grilled chicken with some wild north Atlantic mushrooms and exotic veggies =D! meh..

Dinner:  I first had to bake up an order of cupcakes but after that since the oven was still on i picked out some veggies in the fridge such as spinach, baby asparagus, garlic (yes garlic),tomato,egg plant and added half took half an onion. I grabbed aluminum foil and put all the veggies on it then added a little bit of olive oil and mixed herbs.. I dont remember exactly what but i think i added some salt,pepper, Italian herbs and paprika. Closed it up and popped it into the oven for 45 minutes. Oh and i forgot some chicken on the side( gotta have protein!)

Im also proud to say, i took some a few photos of what I've been eating today! please excuse the quality but my Blackberry wont do a better job then this.

Workout for the day: Since i weight lifted yesterday then today's workout plan will be cardio only.

Downside with today's meal plan is that i didn't have a proper snack in between meals, just another apple. Even though a friend and i have been talking about food all day and she is an enemy at the moment since i was about to buy a pint of ice cream and make some chocolate sauce at home then use up any extra chocolate cupcakes and make a sundae! YES DIVYA Im talking about you =@!!! no more food talk please!!! =* we can do itttt!!!! skinnyville is getting closer and closer!

                                                                        Lunch
My awesome watermelon

                                                                          Le Dine
Keep it on the Skinny!



No comments:

Post a Comment